Monday, December 8, 2008

Danny's First Birthday!

Danny had his first birthday on Sunday, November 30. I can't believe he is 1 already! We had a fun little party for him on Saturday with some family and friends. He had a great time. Thank you to everyone who came. And to everyone who couldn't be there we missed you!

Danny's brother and cousins were just as excited about his new toys are he was.
We did a little jungle theme for the party. Danny loves animals and his favorite blanket is a little fleece one I made him with monkeys and elephants. Plus he made the cutest little monkey you have ever seen for Halloween. I will post those pictures as soon as I get them from my brother-in-law.
He wanted to touch that candle so bad!
He absolutely loved his carrot cake, we had to change his shirt when he was done with it.
My mom sent the boys matching superman pajamas along with Danny's birthday present. They are so cute!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm so sad we missed the party! Bummer!

Contributors