
Elijah really wanted a Peter Pan birthday party so Mike made the cutest invitations. It was fun to see his graphic design skills at work. We ended up having 9 kids there, counting some Elijah, Danny and another younger sibling.

I had so much fun making this Neverland cake. Elijah wanted a lemon cake, so it is homemade lemon cake with lemon meringue pie filling and a lemon butter cream frosting. The island is rice crispy treats covered with fondant. Then I had Mike rig up the wire so I could make Elijah's Peter Pan and Wendy figures stand on a fondant cloud.

Mike drew and painted Captain Hook for a Pin the hook on Captain Hook game.

He also made the crocodile for a beanbag toss game.

He had so much fun at his party!
On his actual birthday we went to Red Robin. They have this deal where you get a free burger on your birthday and since Elijah's birthday and mine are less than 2 weeks apart we both ate free (and Danny shared Elijah's).

They both loved meeting Red.

Elijah and I were also given free hot fudge sundaes for our birthdays. Yum!

Danny loved his chocolate milk.

After dinner we went to Safari Sams ( a giant indoor jungle gym) for the first time. The kids had a blast.
2 comments:
What a fun party! That cake is so cool!
Wow, that cake is impressive Becky!
It looks like a great birthday party. We wish we could have been there!
~Stephanie
Post a Comment