Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Vegetable Heaven!



This was the best, all vegetable, meal I've ever had! I enjoyed this meal just as much as traditional spaghetti! I was starving too, since I didn't have a big lunch and I was wanting some serious food. I was blown away with how good this tasted and how satisfying it was!
It was made entirely from scratch with all fresh vegetables and herbs. Toped with Myzithra cheese (only about $1's worth for the whole family) and served with home made bread.
Becky made this meal of course. She keeps amazing me with her culinary skills! I now compare restaurant food with her cooking, not the other way around!

Here are the ingredients:
-Pureed into a sauce: Carrots, Celery, Onion, Garlic, Tomatoes, Thyme, Roasted Red Pepper, Parsley, salt, pepper
-Spaghetti Squash - baked for 45min then shredded with a fork
-Zucchini - lightly sauteed
-Myzithra Cheese (Greek)


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Oooh, we've had that too--Dan's sister eats it alot, the speghetti squash. It's yummy! Yours looks great!!

Contributors