Friday, July 1, 2011

Some pictures from June 2011

Cake for Mormor's birthday. Topped with marzipan roses.


Lemon cake with a homemade strawberry filling.


I don't have any pictures, but I also canned jam for the first time. We picked 40 lbs of strawberries. Yum, I love Oregon berries!



Danny fell asleep while reading books.



I love this dress!



Such a happy girl!




Yet another cute outfit. I got so many cute clothes at my baby shower that have not had to buy any clothes for her yet!




We had such a cold June, but at least she was able to wear some of her warmer clothes like this cute outfit!



Playing with Daddy.




These boys just love their baby sister so much. It is so cute!





Elijah lost his first tooth. He was so excited to get money from the tooth fairy.











2 comments:

Kaelie Nielsen said...

Hey Rebecca, I just found your blog. I love Briella's outfits and that cake is amazing. The last picture of Danny is my favorite.

Steph said...

Darling kids, beautiful cake, and such a fun picture of Mormor!

Contributors