Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sixes, School, and Teeth

So this has been the month of sixes, school, and teeth. Elijah turned 6 and lost his 2 front teeth within a week of each other (4 teeth all together), and Briella is now 6 months and got her first 2 teeth within a week of each other. Then Elijah started his first year of school and Danny started his first year of preschool. In addition to all of this, my baking business that I'm doing with Evi has kept us very busy!


She's growing up so fast!



I love my baby girl.




Danny was so excited to start his preschool co-op after watching Elijah's for the past 2 years. He felt very grown-up with his own back pack and everything.






I love that they are such good friends!




Elijah's first day of school. He didn't cry at all, but I felt a little emotional as he walked away from me!



No comments:

Contributors