Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Elijah's 3rd Birthday

So after some discussion Elijah decided that he wanted a Nemo birthday. Since I had some leftover fondant from the wedding cake I decided to enlist the help of the most talented artist I know, my husband Mike, to make a Nemo out of fondant(a sugar based dough). Didn't he do a great job! Then we made the anenome also out of fondant and painted Nemo with food coloring.
Elijah loved the cake! He kept wanting to pull Nemo off and play with him.

He was also excited about the remote control car he got from Daddy.
He got to put Nemo on his plate and here he is trying to feed him ice cream.
Danny really enjoyed the few bites of ice cream that Grandma shared with him. Grandma loves to spoil him!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Hey Becky! I'm so impressed with your cake decorating skills! I think you're business would do so good!
It was great to see you and Mike when we were in Oregon. Good luck with job hunting and moving!

Contributors